In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. ~ Gibran

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Field Trip to Tulip Farm, April 20, 2009

Tip toeing thru the tulip festival! Who said Oregon is the unhappiest state to live in?!











~ Going to the Oregon Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival is an assault on the eyes. There is so much color and beauty that my mind could not wrap my eyes around it. As I walked the rows, I told Pam that if I tripped and fell, and the camera shutter clicked, the photo would be stunning for lack of something ugly to focus on. When I see such beauty I am left wondering how Oregon ever qualified for the unhappiest state. Clearly all those raindrops give us more than just gorgeous roses! Clearly they only interviewed people who had just moved here and were experiencing their first winter! Just wait until next month and they taste the berries!
Counting my blessings for living in Oregon! Does it get any better than this?

~ MJ
Copyright 2010 MJ's Table Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment